Attracting Attractive People - Mental Vitamines
Attracting Attractive People
Let's begin with something you've heard a few thousand times; we don't attract what we want, and we don't attract what we need; we attract what we are. To attract ‘attractive people’ we must begin that process by becoming an attractive person. If you want a team of strong leaders, you have to become a strong leader. Now, all of this will sound a bit nebulous to people who have spent most of their working lifetime in the corporate world. It will seem like so much ‘positive thinking nonsense’ to those who just don't yet understand the process of ‘taking back control of your life and of your own destiny.’ To See more click here now www.advocare.com/0312767
Even if it's all true - that we attract what we have become and that we attract what we are - where does a person start the process of ‘becoming more?’ How long does whatever that process is really take? To help answer those two fundamental questions, I must go back several years in my own life to that day when I decided to do something with my life; one thing made sense to me - if I kept doing what I had always been doing, I would keep getting the same results. I had gone to a ‘business meeting’ - one similar to one that you attended when you walked into your first AdvoCare meeting. There was something different about the people who were in the room. Those who conducted the meeting said things I hadn't heard in college classes or in the training sessions I had experienced in the Air Force or in my career in aerospace. To See more click here now www.advocare.com/0312767
After attending the first meeting, I attended several others, and each time what was being said and what was being offered made sense; I could begin part-time, I would get help, and I could go as far as my efforts and desire would allow. My future was not in the hands of a ‘boss,’ because I was the boss and I was the employee.
Finally, I joined and thrust myself into a new way of thinking. Some of the leaders saw something in me that I did not see in myself, and they nurtured me along the way; that doesn't mean they did anything directly for me, but they nourished my spirit and taught me to see things in a different way, to feel the emotions of desire I had not experienced, and in a hundred different ways, they taught me to believe in myself and my capacity for changing my life. It was not what I was ‘learning’ that kept me going, it was what my mentors were helping me to believe in. They convinced me that it was not the ‘how to’ that was important, it was the ‘why to’ that would keep me going toward my goals, where others were turning back and giving up. Because of what I was becoming, and of what I had come to fully embrace, and because of my goals and objectives, I moved past the obstacles - I became solution-directed rather than problem oriented. So, to answer the earlier questions of ‘where does one start’ and ‘how long does it take?’ I would answer with the following; we start where we are, regardless of what we have or don't have, and we make a full commitment to learn and to grow. That is going to require change, and change is difficult. I would begin with something simple - something that you may not be doing that you should do, like making your bed in the morning. That discipline will start a process that will lead to taking back active control of your life, because one new discipline sets the stage for a willingness to impose many other disciplines upon ourselves. How long is all that going to take - well, the issue isn't about ‘how long,’ it is about whether you're eager to join the march toward a better life. But if you're willing to get better, you'll become attractive to other people ‘ stronger people, better and more productive people. Try it!
To See more click here now www.advocare.com/0312767
Staying and Being Healthy.
Terrence
www.advocare.com/0312767

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home